Saturday, June 3, 2017

End of class thoughts



I found it frustrating that not everyone seemed interested in sharing their thoughts. I thought we had an inviting environment that would be accepting of different opinions. I liked the day when we discussed the Rise of Enlightened Sexism because it was a discussion that everyone participated in and had really good opinions on. I enjoyed reading the Rise of Enlightened Sexism and Nobody. I think Nobody was an important read and made us  aware of issues happening around our country today. I found the books more interesting than most of the articles with a few exceptions and the books seemed to generate better discussion. I enjoyed hearing from everyone this term. Good luck to everyone! 





1 comment:

  1. Sara-- I agree I thought the second two books of the three were fantastic. I feel The Rise of Enlightened Sexism was such a great conversation as well. It was great to see everyone's input as we all grew up watching the media that was talked about in the book.

    ReplyDelete

End of class thoughts

I found it frustrating that not everyone seemed interested in sharing their thoughts. I thought we had an inviting environment that would ...